Our Product Details
Details on Products Manufactured by the Chestbed Store
We Manufacture Quality space saving Chestbeds, Platform Beds and Storage Beds at our Factory in Sonoma, California. The Chestbed Store was founded in 1977 in Petaluma, CA. We relocated to Sonoma, CA in 2004. Here are just a few of the reasons our chestbeds are the "Best Beds Built".
- No Particle Board used in Construction.
- Excellent quality drawer slides used on all drawers, not poor quality import slides.
- Beds made to order to your specifications using our standard styles at competitive prices.
- Multiple Styles available: Mission, Shaker, Traditional, Shaker Modern and Contemporary.
- Many Wood Choices available: Quartersawn Oak, Cherry, Maple, Alder and Plain Slice Oak.
- Maximize your storage capacity by choosing the drawer sizes that best suit your needs.
- Single High Chestbeds with one row of drawers can be made shorter for thicker mattresses.
- Double High Chestbeds are available in 3 different heights.
- Triple High Chestbeds are available to maximize your storage capacity.
- Use your existing Night Stands and we will make the Chestbed so the drawers are not blocked.
- Use your existing Headboard which we can attach to your new Chestbed.
- Chose from one of our Headboard Styles to match your new Bed.
- Matching Night Stands, Dressers and Chests Available in any size.
- All 3/4" construction for structure of Beds, including 3/4" Maple Plywood Platforms.
These are just some of the things that set us apart from the competition. We don't cut corners by using cheap import materials. We don't try to save money by using 1/2" and 1/4" materials for the interior construction of our beds just because "the customers will never know the difference". Along with the great long lasting quality of our chestbeds, receive the best possible pricing on name brand mattresses such as Tempur-pedic and Simmons.
Our lead times vary depending on the time of year with the average lead times being 8-12 Weeks. Delivery is available on all Orders. All orders available for Pick Up at our Factory if preferred. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and remember to.....
"BRING IN A DRAWER FOR A STAIN SAMPLE IF YOU ARE TRYING TO MATCH SOMETHING IN YOUR ROOM".
"MEASURE THE HEIGHT OF YOUR EXISTING MATTRESS TO DETERMINE THE OVERALL HEIGHT OF YOUR NEW CHESTBED".